Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Princess Party for the little princesses

My dearest Kimi Chan,

A few weeks ago when I was 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant, the ladies I work with at the Special Care Nursery in Sibley hosted a baby shower for me and another co-worker Deirdre who is also expecting a baby girl. The called it the "Princess Party for the little princesses."

The party was hosted by Lynnie who lives in Bethesda. We had it at her beautiful home. Everyone brought really yummy food and Jane baked 2 special cakes for Deirdre and I. It was such a heart warming event. My co-workers treated us like real princesses.

Below are pictures from the event:

The cutest Japanese Kimono T-shirt from Haley. I love it!!!

More sleepers from Beth! I can't get enough of them...you will enjoy sleeping in them my darling.

Look at all the generous gifts. Aren't they just so sweet!

Generous clothes basket from my boss Pauline! Imagine, you have clothes for next summer and 4th of July already. I'm so grateful.

Deirdre and I with the beautiful and yummy cakes.

What an adorable cake with a little girl baby on it. It was a chocolate cake. Real Yummers!

Couldn't have a princess party without a cake with a Tiara. How precious. It was a delicious lemon cake.

Time to cut and eat the yummy cakes says all the ladies.

All the gifts given by the special care nursery ladies. Thank you all for being so kind and generous. Kimi will look adorable in them and will enjoy all the books, toys, and blankets : )

Ok, that's it Kimi love...next blog!

Love always,
Your Mama

No comments: