Monday, April 6, 2009

Letters to my little one

I have been thinking about doing this for the past few months already but have been so busy with my full time job in the hospital, taking classes part-time to become a family nurse practitioner, and carrying a new bundle of joy that I never got the chance to start it until now. Finally, I told myself that I just have to do it or I will never get it done.

When I found out I was expecting a baby, I thought it would be nice to write blogs to keep family and friends updated on the little one. But as I thought more and more about it, I wanted to do something more meaningful and something I will always remember and hopefully share with my baby one day. So, instead of writing blogs every few weeks to keep everyone updated, I decided to write letters to my little one and tell him or her all the different and new things going on in my life as a carry him/her in my belly.

One day, when my baby is old enough to understand, I will show him/her the letters. To me, this was going to be more intimate and meaningful and will probably give me more motivation to write the letters in the midst of my busy and hectic life.

I hope you will all enjoy reading it to...it's meant to be shared with you all or I wouldn't post it up in this website :)

I will try my very best to write a letter and post a picture or two each week.



No comments: