Sunday, August 24, 2008

How the story began...


The Story of "our life" began 10 years ago when Dex & I met during our freshman year in college. It was August 16, 1998 during our international orientation. After all the fun and drama of dating for 8 years, Dex decided that I was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with and asked me to be his wife : )
As one chapter in our lives ended, a new beginning started when we tied the knot on January 4, 2008. It was the happiest day of my life and a wedding I will never forget.

I have been meaning to start a blog for a while now but always pushed it aside because I was too busy with work and my new life. Today, I decided that I better start it or it will never happen.

I will try my best to fill you in with what is going on with our lives on a montly basis or if there is anything new and exciting going on. I hope you enjoy reading "the story of our life" and come visit our blog site from time to time.

-Andie : )



1 comment:

Anna Espiritu said...

Loves it!!! Can't wait to read every post!